Owned and run by the third generation of the Curtis family, Curtis’s has been operating since 1949 on the Eyre Peninsula. Originally established by Laurie and Dawn Curtis at Ungarra, the business soon expanded to Tumby Bay and Pt. Neill. Richard and Sally married in 1973 and continued to run the business. Ungarra and Pt.Neill were closed and a new branch was established at Cummins in 1982. This was followed by a Wudinna branch opening in 2009. Richard and Sally’s four children, Graeme, Craig, Charmaine and Michael now actively take part in the management of the new look Curtis’s.

We and our staff take a consultative approach with clients, ensuring they are always informed whether purchasing machinery, having a car serviced or ordering spare parts. Curtis’s has serviced over four generations of satisfied clients in it’s long history.